What Do You Think? Heck What Exactly Is Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

What Do You Think? Heck What Exactly Is Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual?

페이지 정보

작성자 Cassie 작성일24-04-20 20:51 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa hand cream planet spa body scrub (sell) and Body Butter

LOGO-12.jpegRelax and pamper yourself by relaxing with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect for relaxing at your home!

Relax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the fresh scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, more softer skin with this refreshing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to get the desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smells wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it after a week or more. Rinse well after using and store extra in a shower caddy for an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and you can buy it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth trying. avon planet spa body scrub will help you if you aren't pleased with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It is a great product for those with a busy schedule or for anyone who requires an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It has extracts of green tea, which is known for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my most-loved scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and appear.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it once a week and apply a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as elbows, feet, and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times a week. Hold 8-10 inches from the face while closing your eyes. apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub as well as a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and planet spa body scrub Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly to leave your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

This kit lets you indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. Featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit makes a great present for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 개인정보취급방침 |

상호 : (주)다중지능연구소 | 대표이사 : 김범수 | 사업자등록번호 : 106-86-3186 | 주소 : 서울시 마포구 독막로 19길, 15 BR엘리텔 B동 201호 (121-828)
대표전화 : 02-704-6615 | 팩스 : 02-704-6693 | 이메일 : [email protected] Copyright © (주)다중지능연구소 All rights reserved.