A Cheat Sheet For The Ultimate On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

A Cheat Sheet For The Ultimate On Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Tanja 작성일24-04-13 22:33 조회36회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax by relaxing with avon planet spa gift set planet spa avon Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect for pampering yourself at home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the uplifting scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough spots. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft and smoother skin. The scrub is made with skin-cleansing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) to provide a soothing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be used on feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to create your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without drying or irritation. for sensitive or dry skin.

This product is a nice product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want a real scrub I would look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can find it at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. Avon will be there for you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for busy schedule, or anyone who requires a quick way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is a blend of green tea extract that is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of lemons and planet Spa body Scrub bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites, and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, that includes a reviving body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended that you apply it once a week and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows, feet and knees. Then rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. This facial mist for hydrating is blended with Chinese green tea extracts to defend from environmental aggressors and give you a fresh, radiant complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face then close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin and leaves it soft and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to treat and Planet Spa Body Scrub enhance your sensual senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes body butter, facial spray and a reviving scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who is entitled to be treated.download-2.jpeg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 개인정보취급방침 |

상호 : (주)다중지능연구소 | 대표이사 : 김범수 | 사업자등록번호 : 106-86-3186 | 주소 : 서울시 마포구 독막로 19길, 15 BR엘리텔 B동 201호 (121-828)
대표전화 : 02-704-6615 | 팩스 : 02-704-6693 | 이메일 : [email protected] Copyright © (주)다중지능연구소 All rights reserved.